Barking Dog Media U.S. adheres and abides by a strict code of ethics in every professional transaction we engage in. Any work that is contracted to professionals outside our organization must show that they likewise abide by a code of ethics or we will not engage them.
- I act ethically and with integrity, transparency, and in compliance with the law.
- I comply with all of my clients’ policies when required and contracted to do so.
- I respect the rights of all clients and other freelance professionals.
- I do not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice.
- I have regard for clients’ interests, rights. and safety.
- I do not harass, bully or discriminate.
- I do not falsify my own or any other identity and I will provide true and correct information.
- I do not seek to communicate or receive payments off-site.
- I do not agree to do work I am not capable of, trained in, or done before successfully.
- I do not knowingly post content that infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- I do not knowingly post content that violates any law or regulation.
- I do not post knowingly content that is defamatory.
- I do not post content that is obscene or contains pornographic exploitation of any kind.
- I do not knowingly post content that includes incomplete, false or inaccurate information about any person, product, or service.
- I do not post content that contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system.
- I do not knowingly post content that creates liability for clients or harms its business operations or reputation.
- I respect confidentiality and privacy at every level.
- I do not disclose information or documents I have acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given by clients.
- I do not engage in fraud.
- I avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references.
- I do not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism, and any unprofessional conduct.
- I will not participate in projects involving illegal behavior or activities.
- I operate “green” whenever and wherever possible, as I hold deep respect for our environment and all things living in it.
- Barking Dog Medis U.S. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.